- Join Eclipse Paranormal Events on Saturday, May 29, 2021 to investigate Pennhurst Asylum (State School) in Spring City, Pennsylvania.
Pennhurst was a inpatient facility for those with mental and physical handicaps. It opened in 1908 and saw its final patients in 1987, with over 10,000 patients coming through its doors. This facility has a history of being one of the most horrific facilities of its kind due to mistreatment and abuse. The Asylum was understaffed and barely received funds from the state to operate. Patients were trapped in metal cribs, drugged into submission, chained to their beds and some were so isolated they couldn't speak and even lost their will to live. For patients who would bite, their teeth would be pulled--there is a rusty dentist chair in the tunnels where thousands of patient's teeth were pulled.
Today, the caretakers believe the building and tunnels are extremely haunted by those that lived here.
- The spirit of a little girl is said to roam the buildings
- An old timey music box is heard throughout the Mayflower building
- In the basement, of a sealed off building, you hear children's songs being sung
- Investigators have been told to "get out"
- The King, a former maintenance worker who mistreated patients, is known to touch women
- Lights being turned on when no one is on the floor
- Investigator's names being called out
- Disembodied voices throughout the buildings
- Shadow figures
Terms and conditions can be found at https://eclipseparanormal.com/terms-and-conditions
You can purchase travel insurance from www.TravelInsurance.com or from Thriller Events
Price includes tax and Eclipse Paranormal service fee
Price does not include Thriller Events service fee